Sunday, December 25, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS I JUST WANT TO THANK YOU

I just want to take a minute to thank You for coming to earth as a baby. Then growing into the Wonderful, forgiving, loving and for answering prayers. For choosing me when I was still in my mama’s womb. Thank you for guiding me when I wasn’t always living the life that was pleasing to You. For loving me when my light for You was so dim. Thank You for bring not only my light my my life back to what You meant it to be.

I am so sorry for all the horrible trouble that You had to go through for us. I am so sorry they beat the skin off your back. I am sorry for the nails that were driven into you Precious Hands, no wrong doing done by them. I am so sorry for all the suffering that we put You through. Thank You for forgiving us not only for that but for all that we have done that hasn’t been pleasing to You. Thank You for healing me. Thank You for always being there when I need someone to hold and care for me. For letting me know that You do truly love me. I am sorry that Your birthday has been included in the pagan’s holidays. You deserve so much better than all You have been through.

I just want to thank You for healing my ex husband from his last bout with the dementia. Thank You that no abuse or overdosing was found by them on me. Thank You for exposing that lie by heathen.

I love You Jesus and please have a great day.

LJG/recj

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home