Thursday, December 26, 2013

ROSE AND LINDA'S JOURNAL HE IS THE GOD THAT PROVIDES FOR US


Ezekiel 34:14-16
'I Myself will pasture my sheep.  I Myself will show them where to rest-it is the Lord God who speaks.  I shall look for the lost one, bring back the stray, bandage the wounded and make the weak strong.  i shall watch over the healthy and the strong, I shall be a true shepherd to them."  
 
God is the Creator of all, He made everything out of nothing.  He loves you.  If He can make us out of nothing, surely He will make us into something besides what we are now?  He wants to care for us, and as Paul said 'Be content in where you are," while wanting us to have a better life.  A life that will last eternally.
 
God Bless
recj/LJG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home