Friday, August 27, 2010

"THE SIN OF FORNICATION"

Probably won't be a lot of readers on this one. Read at your own risk. LJG/rECj

I know this next article will be a very sensitive one for many single Christian men and women. Many single Christians I have met over the years who were fornicating with their steady partners were hoping that God was going to turn a blind eye to this act and was going to cut them some slack on this sin due to the laxness and permissiveness of our society, along with the fact that everyone else is doing it these days.

However, when you see the 9 verses I will list in this article on fornication, you will see that God will not be turning a blind eye to this sin, and this is another one that is very serious in His eyes. There is one verse in particular that I did not know was in the Bible that really draws the line in the sand on this sin. It is the very last verse I have listed.

For those of you who would like to see what God's opinion really is on fornication in this day and age, here is the link to this new article:

http://www.bible-knowledge.com/the-sin-of-fornication/

Again, I know this will be a very touchy topic for many, but I felt I had to do this article for those of you who would really like to see what God's opinion is on this act, since so many are now doing it due to the laxness and permissiveness of our society in general.

God's blessing to you,
LJG/rECj

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home