Monday, November 15, 2010

DEVINE DESIGN

It is so important for children to know that God created them, God showed me one day as I was teaching a room of young children, that we are all of a Devine Design, Hand Crafted by a Heavenly Father, that places value on our lives! He began investing into our lives from creation. In Jeremiah 1, He says that He knew me before He formed me in My Mother's womb. That means He had plans for me. Later in Jeremiah, He tells me He does have plans and they are to prosper me (us)! God's investment in each of us from the get go is more valuable than Gold or Silver! When we recognize our Value in God, and what it cost for our Redeemtion and Freedom, we are Free. And our hearts are overwhelmed with Love and Gratitude for Our Heavenly Father. Our lives are changed. Our perspectives are changed. Our self worth becomes more treasured as we see what it cost Christ for us to Live. The children I was teaching that night, hung on to every word as I spoke to them. I really believed as I was speaking to them that this was a message for a very specific child in a very specific situation. And there were a few who came up to me personally and thanked me, no explainations, none needed, God Knew what they needed to hear. It's awesome How God will use us to speak a word for someone else and it ministers to our hearts at the same time! Praise You Lord!

Sister Angel gramisheart.blogspot.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home