Friday, November 10, 2006

BLESSING FROM GOD

God had commanded Israel to utterly destroy or drive out the Canaanites (Deuteronomy 7:2-4). If Israel had full obeyed this command, it would have saved them a lot of trouble.

Come to think about it about wouldn't we save ourselves a lot of trouble if we would just obey the word of God? Listen when He tells us to do what is right in His sight? You might be saying to yourself, "now come on God doesn't talk to us today." Oh yes He does, we just aren't listening. So let me share something with you.

For a year now I have been praying and saying that I would be leaving this house I am living in now by the first of the year. No, I don't mean going on home. I mean down here on earth. Well, Saturday my neighbor, sent by God, gave the answer to me. My rECj confirmed it as well. Well, I had to make sure that I was really listening to God and just not jumping off on my own, again. Let me tell you, yesterday morning my neighbor's husband came to my front door, with a food offering, which of course I accepted. I wanted to talk to him then about their double wide they have up for rent. Did I? Nope, sure didn't. It was like my jaws locked up. So, here I was putting the food on the stove to go with our supper, and I heard this little, calm voice say to me, "well I sent him to your front door. What more do you want?" Yep, you guessed it. I got on the computer to look up their telephone number. I will now be moving next month. The rent is just what I can afford to pay and there is no deposit. The neighbor is going to take care of the yard work for an additional $20.00 each time it is done.

If you know the Lord then He is a part of you and me. He knows what we need and want and He will give it to us when we ASK, SEEK and KNOCK. Of course sometime we do have to WAIT on Him to know when the time is right. Yes, I could have went ahead and done this on my own but let me tell you the rent would have sure enough been more that the $500.00 that I will be paying now and there would have been a deposit required. So by waiting on God and listening to His voice I am sure being blessed. Ya'll can have and do the same thing if ya'll want to, just by doing these 4 things, ASK, SEEK, KNOCK and WAIT. Try it.

One last thing and really the most important of all, my rECj needs all our prayers right now. She is having to go thru some really trying test right now to find her thorn in her side and get it fixed. Thank God for the healing that He is sending thru the doctors she will be seeing. Thank God that she will have little or no pain thru this trying time of her life. Why is she having to go thru this awful pain and battery of tests, you might be asking yourselves? Well, as bad as it is going to be on her precious self, she will be able to witness to others about God. We need to think about and pray for the person or persons that God is sending her to witness to. No course we don't know who they are but God does and that's all that matters.

Are you willing to listen to God and get rid of the trouble in your life?

God's blessings to each of you,
LJG

Tomorrow back to the people, places and things in Judges.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home