Monday, January 01, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR

PSALM 91:1,2
1. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High
Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty
2. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress;
My God, in Him I will trust.”

Psalm 27:5
For in the time of trouble
He shall hide me in His pavilion;
In the secret place of His tabernacle
He shall hide me;
He shall set me high upon a rock.

Psalm 20:
You shall hide them in the secret place of Your presence
From the plots of man;
You shall keep them secretly in a pavilion
From the strife of tongues.

Psalm 32:7
You are my hiding place;
You shall preserve me from trouble;
You shall surround me with songs of deliverance. Selah.

Psalm 9:9
The Lord also will be a refuge for the oppressed,
A refuge in times of trouble.

Psalm 46:1
God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.

OH THE LOVE OF OUR SAVIOR

Can you begin to comprehend what it means to dwell in His secret place, to abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
A secret place is hidden from all but to whom it belongs. Even after stepping into this the secret place we are told we shall abide [obey, accept, tolerate, endure, dwell, stay, reside] under the shadow of the Almighty.
Have you ever stood in a shadow? It is dark, no one can see you. And us being in normal darkness cannot see either. But there is a different we have the light of Jesus shining inside of us.
We are to hide in His pavilion, the secret place of His tabernacle, the secret place of His presence.
We can go were only the children of God can go, into His Holy of Holies.

OH WHAT A GOD WE SERVE

He alone is our refuge and our fortress. He shall hide us, preserve us from trouble, from oppression.
When in His secret hiding place preserving us from trouble, He shall surround us with songs of deliverance.
Angels will sing to us.

OH WHAT A GOD WE SERVE

PSALM 62: 7, 8
1. God is my salvation and my glory;
The rock of my strength,
And my refuge, is in God.
2. Trust in Him at all times,
you people;
Pour out your heart before Him;
God is a refuge for us. Selah

GOD BLESS EACH OF YOU WITH
JOY, PEACE, AND HAPPINESS
GOD BLESS YOU WITH A DEEPER
KNOWLEDGE OF HIM
HIM WHO IS ABOVE ALL
ALWAYS AND FOREVER


1/1/07
rECj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home