Wednesday, March 28, 2007

HE'S HEARD IT ALL

Yes, He has, He has seen and hard it all. There is nothing new under the heavens that He has not heard about, or had confessed to Him before. So why when we stumble and fall do we run from Him? And then on top of it He already knows what you have done. You are not hiding anything from Him.

We talk to our friends, counselors, and so on. The One who can fix the problem is the One we save for last. Are you guilty of this?

Yeah you say, but you just don’t know. No I don’t but He does! Go back to the book of Genesis and look what He has dealt with since the beginning of time; disobedience, killing, adultery. Look at Paul; the man was simply no good, before he was converted.

And you think you have problems that He will not understand. His own disciples turned their backs and ran and hid. He forgave them all. He would have forgiven Judas if he had asked.

What brought all this to my mind tonight is I have believed God for something and it has been 5 years of waiting. Today something presented itself to me that looked good, sounded good, smelled good, and I knew from the word go that it was not good. Instead of walking away I waited a bit, I looked at it, I listened to it, I smelled it, knowing it was wrong. But after I came home and could sit down I told myself why did you do that. I knew it was not right, and God knew what I had done. First I had to ask His forgiveness, and then this is what came to my mind. If you touch it, you can have it but it won’t be from God, and you can miss what you have been waiting 5 years for.

Now I don’t care how good anything is, if it isn’t from God it can only do me harm. Not all things that come to us in life are bad, but by taking our time we can pray and seek God and if it is not right, He will reveal it to us.

After five years I don’t feel like going back to square one, I want to go forward. Maybe my answer is already here and I don’t see it. Maybe it will come tomorrow, or next week. But if it comes then I want to be right here waiting for it, not off doing something I shouldn’t be doing and miss what God has for me. When we don’t ask forgiveness we stop our blessings.

He already knew that I looked at it, and the thoughts were there, but I did not act on them. I will wait. Believe me He already knows everything. So instead of running from Him ran to Him. He already knows

God Bless
rECj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home