Saturday, May 05, 2007

SUNDAY EDITORIAL

ATTITUDE OR ATTIRUDE

Attitude, either way I am going to have one. It is better to have an attitude of God then to have an attitude of man. I can stay in a job with my attitude and end up losing it or stay miserable, or have an attitude of God and my boss will change or God will move me.

What is your attitude today? Is it an attitude of I am a child of God. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. The Lord is my Lord. I can dwell in the secret place of the most high, under the shadow of the Almighty. Or, are you, oh my gosh another day, another dollar. Lord help me make it through another day. If I weren’t a Christian.

What I ask you is your attitude today?

Your attitude is with you and it shows. You might not open your mouth to say one word, but your face expresses your emotions. Your body stance can tell the world what you never need to open your mouth to say.

What if you are not happy with your job, your boss is from the deep side of deep. Each day you go to work with an attitude of let me stay out of his way today. At the end of the day, another day over, and nothing has changed.

What if you are not happy with your job and you pray first, you go to work with an attitude of God is my pilot. God is either going to change your boss, or God will change your job.

It is all in your attitude.

I had to go to the Lord about my neighbor; he plays music outside very loud. He has a very loud voice that carries. He is awake all hours of the night playing his music and talking. I used to grumble and complaint, until God showed me I was there for a reason. The reason was to pray for this young man.

The other day his brother was playing his music, and I was hanging up clothes. So I started to sing praises to God to the tune of his music. I noticed him watching me and finally he asked what are you saying. I told him, within 2 minutes he turned the music off.

There is a way and it was in my attitude. Give it to God and He will change you so He can change them.

Have a blessed day in the Lord, with the right attitude.

God Bless
rECj/LJG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home