Sunday, May 25, 2008

SUNDAY EDITORIAL

WORD OF WISDOM
BUILDING ~ Believers are "God's building" (1 Corinthians 3:9); and heaven is called "a building of God" (2 Corinthians 5:1). Christ is the only foundation of his church (1 Corinthians 3:10-12), of which he also is the builder (Matthew 16:18).

Source: Easton's Bible Dictionary

Source: ChristArt.com

This is the day that the Lord has made and I will be glad and rejoice in it. For the past two nights I have been at a revival that has turned my life upset down, inside out in so many wonderful God filled ways.

I went looking for a revival in my life, isn’t that why we have revival? Ready to go to the next level in my relationship with the Lord, He in turn blessed me with more then I asked, believed or even thought was possible. Now that is what a revival is suppose to be all about.

As I sat in Church tonight I was talking with The Father. I told Him I knew that I did not need to be at a building to get revival in my life, it can happen just as well at home. Then things started to happen. Before the service started when we first walked in the building you could feel the present of the LORD. The lights were dim, no music playing just blissful peace. The service started before the speaker went to the pulpit. People were praying and the Spirit of God was moving through the place. The body of Christ was going to have a party and it involved everyone there.

We did in fact have a party, praising the Lord in song, and worship. Needless to say I am a little tired and ready to rest in the Lord.

So for today my prayer for each one of you is revival, revival in your mind, body, soul. Revival in all you are in Christ.

I will share more with you later about the past two nights and all that happened in detail. Then I will share with you an amazing story of many people, the man at work, the young man across the walkway, two churches and how God has brought us all together.

God is awesome all the time.

God Bless,
rECj/LJG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home