Thursday, April 08, 2010

TO KNOW ME IS TO LOVE ME

I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”- Galatians 2:20

The past few days I have asked you to search yourself, and if found lacking, seek the Lord and get yourself right.

Please do not think that I want you to be perfect. The only example of this would be Jesus, He was, is and shall ever be.
Let us look at some that have been chosen by God which we know is the Jesus by which we are saved.

Moses did everything he was told to do, except, well the guy make some mistakes. The one most of us think of first is striking that rock. And what did it cost him, he did not go into the promised land. And the rest of the story.....He along with Elijah are recorded meeting with Jesus in Matthew 17, Mark 9, and Luke 9.
David, handsome, smart, musical and a writer. Also an adulterer, and murderer, what a man. Proud enough to dance at the head of his men for the Lord.
Peter is always mentioned first when reading about the disciples. We can tell that him and Jesus were very close. He trusted, believed and then faltered, when walking on water and again when he denied Christ. Rash yes but quick to admit failure and repent.

And to know me is to love me. Just as they had their failures, they picked themselves up and recovered. Do not think that you can not pick yourself up and the Lord will not turn your ashes into beauty. You call and He will do the rest.
Call Him today, He knows you and loves you.

God Bless Indeed
recj/LJG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home