Monday, July 05, 2010

MY HIGH TOER

Straight from my heart~~~~~~~~~~~

We often forget that God knows all our needs, when I say all, I mean also all of everyones at the same time, He has our hair numbered on our heads, He knows our hearts, (all at the same time and yet He is able to focus on each one of us at the same time) Isn't that amazing?

When You find it hard to talk to God, or maybe you are anxious to talk to Him with a list of concerns and burdens , First Sit and be still, remembering that Jesus our Advocate is before the Father making intercession for us, and that The Holy Spirit is also interceding for us. So spend time with God, as Max Lucado once wrote, crawl up in the arms of Our Father and sit a while and soak up His presence and His Love. When, I feel like I am so wrapped up tight and can't seem to relax o pray what I want to pray, I just say; "Heavenly Father, Lord allow me to just sit for awhile in Your presence at Your feet, Father wrap me with Your Love, allow me to feel the warmth of Your presence around me. As I praise you Father." then I take a long deep breathe, and its like I can smell and feel His presence around me. Snuggle up with God, let Him show you His Love fo You. Take Rest in His presence.

When we stop to pray, be quiet first and listen to the Spirit; be thankful and talk to Our Father and TRUST!

Angel

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home