Tuesday, October 12, 2010

LOVE ONE ANOTHER

Jesus said over and over, "Love One another" it wasn't a suggestion it was a Commandment. Love motivates us to be kind to each other and to be concerned for each other's wellbeing. Love is not selfish. Love is not bitter. Jesus first loved me and you, before we even knew Him. He died for us on a cross for our sins and iniquities. Jesus said "Love the sinner, not the sin." So with that, I would say Jesus was the first one to speak against Bullying. He laid the foundation of love. To share His love. He knows our weakness and still loves us. He knows our hearts and still Loves us. So we are to share that love with others. Others mean People! All People. Everyone has a heart, has a mind filled with dreams of good things. Poor choices and circumstances lead people to do drastic things. And you know, I have failed many times, I have fallen, I have sinned, Yet, My Jesus was there with His love, Loving me and picking me back up and dusting me off, and setting my feet back on the path. My Jesus, tells me His mercies are new everyday. So let us love as Jesus Loved. He loved sinners, this is why He bore the pain of the Cross for all. His Love for us. Imagine, if all people knew how much Christ Loves them. His Love can change lives and the World. Love others. Be kind to others. Care for others as Christ has cared for you. Let us teach others to Love as Christ has Loved us. If they never receive that love of Christ, then that's their choice but at least we know that we extended His Love to others.

God's peace,
Angel

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home