Friday, July 08, 2011

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY

BLESS ME INDEED

1 Chronicles 4:10, "And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that Thou wouldest bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that Thine hand might be with me, and that Thou wouldest keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested."

Could we get you to do something without giving you any reason? Without asking you to understand why you should do it? Starting today pray the highlighted part of this scripture everyday for two weeks. At the end of two weeks send us a note telling what has happened in your life. It is that simple.

Humor us in this please. I do believe you will be mightily surprised by what happens in your life.

God Bless
recj/LJG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home