Wednesday, September 21, 2011

IN TIMES OF DEATH

Death is a time with many feelings. We can do nothing for the dead, it is the living that we need to comfort. A few days ago my baby girl called to say she was on the way to my house. When I opened the door she could only say Daddy is dead. My first thought was of my own Father who is 80. All I could say was what, this time I heard her good as she said 'My Daddy is dead.' Needless to say this is not a easy week in my home. Right after this a message was received that a [step]brother was in the hospital. And for those that have followed us for a while LJG's husband is not doing well.
Being close to the Lord right now is important. I have been spending quality time with Him. I would like to thank the reader who left the message about 'We are all waiting on something' I do plan on answering you in a few days.
Some time all of us need to just step back and seek the comfort of His arms. He has given me such a peace about all that is going on. We both thank God for all of you.

God Bless
recj/LJG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home