Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENS ME

by bummyla

I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHICH STRENGTHENS ME
(Philippians 4:13)

“Christ” in our
opening Scripture doesn’t refer to the Man Jesus; it means “The Anointed One and HisAnointing”. It refers to the supernatural
empowerment Jesus received when the Holy Spirit came upon Him, which made Him
the Christ. You received the same Holy Spirit when you were born again. Thus
the same anointing that madeJesus The
Christ and gave Him the ability to do the impossible is at work in us. Apostle
Paul understood this truth, and by the Spirit said, “I can do all things
through Christ which strengthens me.”

Like Apostle Paul, we ought to make this our constant
confession; The ability of The Holy Spirit has been granted to us to achieve
supernatural exploits in life. The Bible says, “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of
ourselves; but our sufficiency is of GOD” (2 Corinthians 3:5). The word
“sufficiency” in the verse of scripture means “ability”. The Spirit of God is
letting us know that we’ve been endued with God’s supernatural ability.
Therefore, look beyond what your physical ability can do.

Never let your confidence rest in your intellect or in your
physical ability because there’s a divine energy available to us. That energy
is the power of The Holy Spirit which we must recognize and put to work in our
lives every day. With us, nothing is impossible. Cultivate the “I can do
mentality” and be possibility- conscious.

For example, if you’re a student, never admit that something
you’ve read is too difficult for you to understand. Rather, tell yourself, “I
have the ability of God in me; I can do all things through Christ which
strengthens me. I have the ability to comprehend everything I read and pass my
examinations with flying colours.”

If a project or an assignment is given to you in your place
of work, no matter how difficult it may look, don’t say it can’t be done. Never
say something is impossible; we have the ability of God in us, therefore we can
do all things.

PRAYER

Dear Heavenly Father,
thank You for Your power that works in me mightily. I declare like Apostle Paul
that I can do all things through Your anointing that’s at work in me. Thank You
for helping me build an “I can do mentality”, and because I’m conscious of Your
divine energy that’s at work in me, I know that nothing will ever be impossible
for me to accomplish, in Jesus Christ Name! Amen!

www.rhapsodyofrealities.org

May Our God The Almighty prosper Nigeria
and Israel and defend us from all our enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen!

I am truly sorry that I can’t give you an url for this site but he is on wordpress.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home