Tuesday, November 08, 2011

THE COMFORTER/HOLY GHOST

John 14:16
And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
The Comforter, which is the Holy Spirit. A gift to us, when Christ was taken up into heaven, so that we would not be alone. What kind of a relationship do you have with the Holy Spirit? Do you walk and talk with Him as Adam and Eve did in the Garden of Eden? Whom do you think the song is talking about when we sing, 'And He walks with me, And He talks with me, And tells me I am not alone?

If Jesus gave Him to us and He is with us forever, what kind of relationship do we have with Him? Ponder on these thoughts, share them with us if you so desire. We will be sharing with you what the Holy Spirit desires from our relationship with Him.

God Bless
recj/LJG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home