Tuesday, November 01, 2011

WHAT CAN WE SAY

We have been lead on a different path the last few days, and it looks like it is continuing. In reading what a world reknown pastor had said that we wrote on, I decided to look at others who lead some of these mega churches. Our sites will not name these people as that is not our goal. They are to answer to God not man. There are plenty of sites that name these people and their lies. What we will continue to do is bring the truth out with the Word of God, when we read or hear it taught wrong. Praise the Lord. We Win!
I was shocked at the doctrine or lack of doctrine that some of these mega-churches have. Usually when I read things like this I send them to LJG to read. This time i did not, I would not encourage anyone to read the things I was reading. Divorce is common, that is something that can be proven. Affairs and rumors of sexual transgressions can not in most cases be proven. Money spend on numerous cars and homes, etc., is again easily proven.
We have from the beginning said ask questions, be careful, seek God about the Word of God. Today we want to take that a step further. All churches should be help accountable, whether it is your local church or one of the bigger ministries. We used to get angry when we would see the government looking into the business of these mega churches. Now we understand why. If we should answer for our taxes, then yes churches should also. What do they have to hide? A churches records should be open to anyone that is supporting them. That means that the status of non-profit that churches receive should have to answer in public.
If you are supporting ministries outside your home church you have a right to know what your money is being spend on. So we are asking you to carefully seek God’s face on where you are putting your money.
If we came to you and said help me I need money to buy food for my family, but you saw me that morning leaving Macy’s with 3 shopping bags, would you give me any money? The money God blesses you with He does not want you to throw away. He desires that you use wisdom in your giving.
LJG and I do this because God has laid it on our hearts. We will continue to encourage you to read His Word and thrive for a closer relationship with the Lord.
God Bless
recj/LJG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home