Tuesday, November 29, 2011

LOVE PURE GOD LOVE

1 John 4:12 (KJV)
12No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

How do we show God's love.

1 Corinthians 13:1-7 (KJV)
1Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

It is hard to look at some of the people we come in contact with and think of loving them. But we can reassure you that if you do it will be a life changing experience. We are sure that even when we mess up we still desire for the Lord to look on us with love and compassion. Well no more than He is finished with us, He is not finished with others, as long as they have a breathe of life.

Remember God created all, even those that hate Him. Has someone ever hurt your feelings so bad you cried. Think about how the Lord felt when He looked down on us while we were still in sin. Even now! And you can even think to look at others without love. Oh God forgive us all. Lord open our eyes to see others as You see them.

God have mercy on our souls, and Bless Us.

recj/LJG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home