Monday, January 02, 2012

GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION

1 Corinthians 14:33
For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

Matthew 12:43-46

43When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

44Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

45Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Psalm 1:1
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH US? We allowed God to come into our hearts and sweep it clean. Then we turn around and open the door for the confusion and the spirit of the ungodly to come right back into our lives. Why do we not have the courage to just close the door to confusion? Because we don't want to and that is just plain stupid on our part.

How many times have I used the word 'LOVE' to open that door? Too many. We are commanded to 'LOVE.' We are to 'LOVE' as Jesus loved. But we must remember when Jesus was tempted He said 'IT IS WRITTEN.' He went over to the other side meaning He walked away from people to give Himself not only rest but to pray and draw closer to His Father.

Too many times I find myself wandering around and around in the wilderness just like Moses and The People of God. Like them it is mostly of my own doing cause I forget to say 'IT IS WRITTEN.' Instead I say, 'woe is me,' 'pity me,' 'I don't deserve all this.' But I do deserve it cause I won't be as bold as Jesus and speak the Words. I won't show satan and all his demons the door. I don't fill my heart with His Words to keep my heart full. Because I allow all the unclean spirits to take hold like depression, emptiness, loneliness, and for just laying down and letting satan walk all over me. I am suppose to bruise his heel, not allow him to walk all over me and bruise me with his heel. I am coming up from all this and going into the land of milk and honey which is my promise for God Almighty.

Let's look at some 'IT IS WRITTEN' Scriptures that has helped me,

Proverbs 25:28
He that hath no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls

A man without self-control is compared to a city with broken-down walls. Without self-control, we are vulnerable to any spiritual attack or temptation that comes our way; we simply have no defenses at all to keep them away.

Romans 4:17
(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were.

Mark 10:27
And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

Philippians 4:13

13I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

John 15:5

5I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

2 Corinthians 12:9

9And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

Proverbs 6:2

You are snared by the words of your mouth; you are taken by the words of your mouth.

Matthew 15:11

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man.

John 14:27
Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.

John 15:19
If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.

So many more in Psalms.

Would ya'll like to share some of your favorite 'IT IS WRITTEN' with us?

God's Blessings to you,

LJG/recj

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home