Monday, September 18, 2006

YOU ARE LOVED AND MISSED

rECj will be away for a while. I know ya'll will miss her as much as I do. Let's join together in prayer to assure she will be back soon.

I am going to try to hold the fort down til her return. Please bear with me. I cannot hold a candle to her talents and abilities. Her writings were posted all last week in tribute. As you can see, her every fibre is concentrated on the Lord, trusting, walking, talking and living the faith only God can give.

She is a blessing to all of us whose life's she has touched and will continue to touch in her work and walk for the Lord.

I love you.

LJG

The Moon

So big and bright
shining in the night
Sometimes alone
sometimes with stars
Sometimes big
sometimes small
but is always right
Showing a light
for all to see
causing the darkness
to flee
Gaze on the moon
tonight so that your
heart will know
my love is being
sent to thee

for you, my sweet
niece 9-18-06 LJG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home