Wednesday, November 21, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

On this Thanksgiving Day, rECj and I would like to wish each of you a very good day. We all have so much to be thankful for.

What are you most thankful for? Your children? Your house? Your car? Your job? Your health? Your husband? All these are good reasons to be thankful but how about taking a few minutes out of your busy day, as all of ours will be, and thank God for the best and greatest reason to be thankful. His Son. Our Lord and Savior, Jesus.

Think of all the reasons we should be thankful to Him. I love my children and family but the most thankful reason for me is this: knowing that I have a constant refuse to turn to in all things and at all times. Always standing on His promise, "I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee." Let us take the time to remember the whole verse of Hebrew 13:5 [Let your] conversation [be] without covetousness; [and be] content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee.

God's Blessings to each of you,
LJG/rECj

P S rECj and I are having a communication problem at the moment but I am sure she will tell us all the reasons she has for being thankful in her next article

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home