Thursday, January 10, 2008

PSALMS 31

1 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust; let me never be ashamed: deliver me in thy righteousness.
2 Bow down thine ear to me; deliver me speedily: be thou my strong rock, for an house of defense to save me.
3 For thou art my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name's sake lead me, and guide me.
15 My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me
.
Oh my Lord and Savior I do put my trust in You. You who has been there for me, even when I slipped and made mistakes; never let me be ashamed, even Lord when it is my own errors. Deliver me in Your righteousness, as mine is not enough. Lean down and listen closely to me, I need you right now this moment, in fact Lord there is not a moment in my life that I do not need you and desire You in my life. You are my strong rock, the rock that I live on, where I am safe. You are my rock and my fortress, what You have built nothing can bend or destroy. For your sake lead me and guide me.
My times are in Your hands. My times, my life, my very being, all that I am, anyway you say it, Lord to You I belong. Protect what belongs to you my Lord. Keep me safe from those who would hurt me, even Lord if that is myself. Deliver my enemies into Your own hands, so that they to may know the saving grace of You Father. Those that persecute me, let their eyes turn to You as the answer to what they seek.
Thank You Father for opening my eyes so that I know that I might turn to You at all times, in all things. Lord bless those who stand with me as believers, and bless those who stand against me as non believers. Those that stand beside me, bless them with a greater knowledge of your loving grace. Those who stand against me, Lord open their eyes to Love the love that can only come from You.
In Christ Jesus Holy Name, Amen
rECj/LJG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home