Thursday, January 31, 2008

WAIT CONTINUALLY

WORD OF WISDOM
WAIT ~ Stay
Source: King James Bible

Hosea 12:6 (King James Version) 6 Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment and wait on thy God continually.

Continually: adverb meaning continued occurrence or recurrence; continual often implies a close prolonged succession or recurrence.

OUCH, that is what I say when God touches me about something that I need to work on. Am I as I should be, continually waiting, no?

What about you? Do you wait patiently for the Lord concerning everything in your life?
There are many times that I get excited and just go ahead. LJG and I have done it a few times on this site. We catch ourselves and one of us will say we need to wait on that and the other will agree.

We all do it every day in life. Someone asks us a sometime simple request and we say yes I can or will do that; then we have that little feeling we answered to fast.

Two friends come to mind writing this. C a girlfriend will tell you I can’t. She has her priorities straight. The other is H a man I knew years ago. H would think before he spoke. When I first met him it could be a pain. You asked him a question and he just sat there. You could see him thinking, and then he would answer. Smart man. I never heard a careless word come from his mouth. Mat 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

In all things turn to God, keep your eyes on Him and wait. At all times wait on Him. Look not to what is around you, or against you. Wait, He will come. He is never late, He is always on time. Keep your mercy and judgments and wait. He will never fail you, wait. Psa 27:14 Wait on the LORD: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the LORD.
God Bless,
rECj/LJG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home