Friday, January 25, 2008

SICK AND TIRED

I am just plain sick and tired of opening up AOL and seeing Brittney, Brittney, Brittney. But the final straw that broke the camel's back, the comment from a morning talk show host saying...F...Jesus. Now let me tell you one thing, I did not read that article because I was afraid the evil spirit attached to this person might be carried over to all that read it.
Ok, go ahead and say it, she is totally crazy, which is true, I am totally crazy in love with my Father and His Son. Psa 40:16 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The LORD be magnified. Mat 22:37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.
Ratings are the only thing that is important to the news and TV personalities. You see to me the only rating that is important is keeping God first in my life. I will not watch that show and the people that appear there are now just plain marked off my list. If they want to be on that show, then in my mind, they are saying they think the words used are alright to them as well. Luk 6:45 A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is good; and an evil man out of the evil treasure of his heart bringeth forth that which is evil: for of the abundance of the heart his mouth speaketh.
I am sure alot of ya'll will not agree with me on this subject and that is your privilege. That really don't bother me at all. Mar 13:13 And ye shall be hated of all [men] for my name's sake: but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
By now I am sure ya'll are saying, "she thinks all TV is bad." No I'm not. There are some good shows shown, but all I am saying is that by putting God first then we won't want to watch those shows that are in tune with the world, which we have to live in but not be a part of.
Jesus came into the world and it accepted Him not. Jhn 1:10 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. So why should we any different We need to take a few minutes and think on this; Jesus did His very best to give to all the world His love, care, forgiveness and the Words for all to do His good work. Do we do it? Not all the time. We put Him back on the Cross every time we don't take the time to reject the things of this world. Where will the world take us? Are we saying no to the things that are wrong? Are we willing to be hated by all men for His sake? No is the answer to that question!!! We just plain ain't sick and tired enough of the trash that we are accepting in our homes and lives to put an end to it all. Do you ever think we have waited too late to stop what has already put into place?
I also know that many will say "the mess the world is in is really God's plan for the way it should go." That may be true. But let me ask yall this, are yall the 'wheat' or the 'tares?' By siding with or watching the world go down, are we ready, willing and able to say to the world 'yes I want to be burned with the tares.' 'NO!!! I am just plain sick and tired of all you tares. I won't be burnt with ya'll.' Luke 9:25 For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away? Jhn 17:16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
Can you honestly say "And if it seem evil unto you to serve the LORD, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that [were] on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." Jos 24:15
God's Blessings to each of you,
LJG/rECj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home