Saturday, May 10, 2008

SATURDAY EDITORIAL

Jesus shares in my journey


Only Jesus knows my path

The confrontations that I will face

But Jesus knows of my strength

So I walk this path of faith


Faith that empowers me

Faith that instills in me

Faith that moves mountains

Faith that relies on Jesus beauty


A path of righteousness

A pathway of salvation

A road of revelations

A highway of inspiration


I walk this path

But never alone

For my Jesus shares in this journey

For his kingdom is my desired eternal home


I know there will be

Detours that will try to deter me

But Jesus said as long as I believe

The devil will never have the power to deceive


Because Jesus walks this journey with me


©2008-05-04 GC

An EbonyPoetJoint

I copied this from one of our friends blog. It is so meaningful that we had to share with you. Her blog address is http://tagmin.multiply.com/journal/item/102/When_its_time_to_go.... Please go visit her site you sure will be blest.

God's Blessings to each of you
LJG/rECj

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home