Wednesday, March 03, 2010

WHAT A ROCK

Quote
"http://www.flickr.com/photos/21907792@N08/3686429666/People love rocks. You're not necessarily going to look down at the highway and say "Oh, what a beautiful melange of minerals and mineraloids," but whether it's jewelry, crystals or your kitchen counter, people occasionally love looking at a good rock.

Located in Hyden, Australia, the world famous Wave Rock is world famous for exactly the reason you would guess: It looks like a wave. 50 feet high and 360 feet long, this hunk of wave shaped granite is the product of of 60,000,000 years of natural weathering and erosion."
I have a Rock, He is bigger, longer, taller, and most assurely older. I can say, He is the Great I AM, my Shelter, my Fortess, my Beloved, my Father, my Creator. Oh and yes He created this rock called the Wave. I want everyone to know my Rock, and to one day see my Rock. My Rock is the Beginning of Natural and has no erosion. My Rock always was and always shall be, no matter if 60,000,000 years come and go, He has never changed and never will.
Oh what a beautiful Rock we have in Jesus.

God Bless Indeed,
rECj/LJG
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Wave_rock.jpg

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home