Tuesday, March 02, 2010

WHERE IS YOUR TENT?

Exodus 33:7 (King James Version)
7And Moses took the tabernacle, and pitched it without the camp, afar off from the camp, and called it the Tabernacle of the congregation. And it came to pass, that every one which sought the LORD went out unto the tabernacle of the congregation, which was without the camp.
Moses had a tent. Everyone had use of the tent. Everyone should have a tent. Where is your tent? I thought alot about this and have made a decision, the one place that no one will interrupt me, the one place I can be alone. I cannot hear the phones or anything else for that matter. We have all heard that expression "desperate people take desperate actions" and that is what I am going to have to do. I pray that God will bless me with another answer soon, but for now I will do what I have to do.
A bath the children will hollar for me, but something about the shower, well they leave me alone. If you cannot reach me I will be in the shower with Jesus!
Find your tent, spend some time with Jesus, tell Him how wonderful He is, tell Him all your troubles [even having to spend time in the shower], you will feel better for it.

God Bless Indeed,
rECj/ljg

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home