Wednesday, May 19, 2010

BLESSINGS

It is easy to sit and think of many blessings that happen in our life's every day. We have but to look around and sometime even with problems all around we can look through the mist and be thankful. 1 Thessalonians 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

I am so blessed in all that is around me. There is a storm brewing that would to the outsider look like hiding, my solution is to hit the knees and pray.

God has blessed us so much in the years that we have been here and we give all the credit to Him and to Him only.

As we go through this storm we can ask only that you, those who have been with us through the years continue to pray and stand with us at this time also. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do.

I lift my hands in praise to the Father, I shout His name to the hills and mountains that stand before us. I thank God again for those that support us, and for those that will always be lifted up in praise to His mighty Name Jesus Christ.

May the Blessing of our Savior Jesus Christ always be in front of all of us standing guard and protecting all that we love and care so deeply for.

God Bless Indeed

recj/LJG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home