Sunday, July 10, 2011

SUNDAY EDITORIAL INTO GOD'S HANDS

It is only right that we turn and place into God's hands those things that we can do nothing about.

From what I have saw on my Facebook page many of us have been affected by the Casey Anthony trial. The Bible tells us we are not to judge, holdup a minute, let me finish. If you are called for jury duty as a citizen it is your responsibility to serve according to the law. It is sad but understandable that this jury found as they did. We have to remember that they had to go by what they heard, we heard much more. They also were not given less charges to find her guilty of. We do not know for a fact how Caylee died, nor do we have answers to many other questions. Yes we can be angry, but we are not to sin.

Caylee is resting in the bosom of our Lord and Savior.

I admit I would love to be alone in a room with Casey even in my physical condition. That would serve nothing. What I can do is pray for her soul. I can turn her over to the same Lord that has Caylee. I remarked to one of my sisters that I would rather her slap me then God. I am sure we have all been in a situation were the Lord has had to remind us of our wrongs, OUCH. We have to answer for our actions, she has to answer for hers. She will face God one day. I hope by that time she has asked the Lord into her life and asked for forgiveness in whatever part she had in this. Then yes she can enter into His glory.

Yes she can. Remember there are other murderers in heaven.

When we hold anger for another we are in face letting it eat away at us like a cancer. It is only when we let go of that anger that we are released from the sin that can go with it.

I love you and may God bless you always
recj/LJG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home