Friday, February 08, 2008

RUN AND NOT BE WEARY

Isaiah 40:31 (King James Version) 31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

We shall wait upon the Lord our strength shall be renewed, like an eagle we shall fly above all the cares and worries of the world. We shall run and not get weary, walk and not faint.

I think we have all faced times in our life’s when we just wanted to sit this one out. This to shall pass, but without me taking part. Does what I have to say matter, will there be one who will hear my answer to why not and understand. All around me I see so much that does not line up with God’s Word. People accepting that which is not, as thought it were.

Does anybody hear us; do we in fact reach anyone with this stand that we take? Can I just sit this one out; it does appear no one is listening to us.

Wait, is there something in that look, a glimmer of hope that we have raised a question in the mind of someone. Renew me Lord, if only one shall hear and turn to the truth. All around me I see confusion and belief in lies that are drowning the very ones that believe as they do. But, there is that glimmer, that look of a question, has a door been opened. If only in themselves they are asking questions of why, then maybe just maybe I have seen a door open; a door that hopefully will not be closed.

We shall wait upon the Lord our strength shall be renewed, like an eagle we shall fly above all the cares and worries of the world. We shall run and not get weary, walk and not faint.

Oh Lord let us reach someone who does not know the truth about you today. Lord open their eyes to the way that You would have them be in You. I shall not get weary, as long as there is a chance that someone will hear and listen and turn to You. Give me strength in all that is around me that is not of You. I believe in You and I believe that I can fly like an eagle.

Lord let me walk the walk and talk the talk until the day that You shall return and the truth be known. I will not sit this one out; I will stand and be of good cheer. I shall not faint in telling others about You and Your love.

We shall wait upon the Lord our strength shall be renewed, like an eagle we shall fly above all the cares and worries of the world. We shall run and not get weary, walk and not faint.
God Bless,
rECj/LJG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home