Tuesday, March 11, 2008

YOU ARE ONLY HUMAN

I think we have all heard that remark, sounds innocent enough, after all we are only human. Wrong, if we have asked Jesus into our life then no we are not just human.
Colossians 1:22 22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
Psalm 65:4 (King James Version) 4 Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts: we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
2 Samuel 7:14 14 I will be his father, and he shall be my son.
Psalm 34:4 4 I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.
Psalm 27:5 For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
No we are not only human, we are part of the family of God. By the death of Christ Jesus, He can present us holy before God. We are blessed, able to dwell in His courts, even His holy temple. He is our Father, we are His children. We can seek Him, and He will hear us, and deliver us from our fears. In times of trouble He will hide us, He will set us on a rock. He will hear our prayers and answer them.
What a mighty God we serve. We live in a body, which will come to an end. Our soul which is bonded with Christ and not human, will live forever.
I would like to thank P for inspiring this.
As always LJG and I love you and thank you. God bless each and everyone of you today. You are not only human, you are children of the Most High God, and you are our brothers and sisters now and for always.
God Bless,
rECj/LJG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home