Thursday, February 11, 2010

NO REGRETS




Can we honestly say we have no regrets in our beliefs. I am not talking about our actions. Lord thankfully forgives us for those. No what I am speaking on is our beliefs. How many of us have come from a regilious background that we are glad to be rid of? Should we have regrets for believing that way? I am thankful for the background I have had as it is what lead me to be as I am today. The past is past, just that over and done, never to be changed, but easily left behind.

I have no regrets that I now know a Saviour who forgives and guides me to go upward and forward.

No regrets that today I can wake up refreshed and anew. That no matter what happened yesterday it is behind me and I march on.
l
Act 3:19 Repent ye therefore , and be converted , that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord ;
Refreshed and renewed no regrets.
May God Bless you
rECj

1/study/tsk/tsk.cfm?b=Act&c=3&v=20&t=KJV

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home