Saturday, March 06, 2010

SUNDAY EDITORIAL

What a beautiful blessed day in the Lord. God's blessing to each and everyone reading this morning. I have a challenge for you this morning, and if you read it to late for Sunday then pick a day and do it.

My challenge is to call or visit someone who knows you pretty good and to do something for them that is totally out of character for yourself.

I called the mother of two who is also raising your bother's children and told her make plans for yourself, drop the children at noon, pick them up at dusk. Now anyone that knows me knows that children to me are to be admired and then sent home. In other words I am not the one to call to baby sit, I don't.

Her reaction was sure, okay! I could tell she was in shock. And she deserves the break.

When we do the things that are expected of us that is normal, and in some cases taken for granted.

No what I am asking you to do is step outside your box and do something else. It might be as simple as washing the dishes at your sister's after she has invited you over to dinner.

Surprise someone and see how good it makes you feel.

God Bless Indeed

rECj/LJG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home