Friday, July 15, 2011

BLESSING FOR FRIDAY

We think all of us feel good when someone just reaches out and takes our hand, even better when things aren't going so smooth. Isn't it wonderful to know that God says He will hold your hand. Yes right there in the Bible it says it. Isaiah 41:13 'For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not, I will help thee.'

Let's ponder on this a bit. [We have paused a bit] Have you pondered a bit? Good, what are your thoughts? Okay here are ours. Our Father, our First Love, our Believer [yes He believes in us] is going to take the time to hold our hand. Remember that ole beatles song 'I wanta hold your hand' well they thought they were more popular then God, but He even wanted to hold their hand. [No we did not cap. beatles. Anyone who thinks they are more then Christ gets no caps. from us]

Think about this, have you ever had someone reach for your hand and you pulled away. Remember the hurt look on their face? Think about pulling your hand away from God. Ouch! We believe we have all done it. Oh, thank You Lord for forgiving us our stupid actions.

We like the last part 'Fear not, I will help thee.' But see Lord everything is going great in my life right now I don't fear anything, I don't need your help right now. All we can say if you think that way is FOOL.

Even if we are not in fear of something, we do need His help at al times and in all places good and bad.

Blessing for the day if you want it: Hold up your right hand and say Lord hold my hand, help me in all things. Remember Bless me Lord indeed. It's yours take it.

[Do not be surprised if you actually feel Him hold your hand. It has happened to us, it can happen to you.]

God Bless
recj/LJG

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home