Friday, September 02, 2011

GIVE ME A WORD, ANY WORD

Grand daddy always said there is nothing that is not covered by the Bible. In all our years we have found him to be right. Today we just want to give you a few words, just to put a smile on your face and let you see God is concerned about everything.

Abortion: Exodus 21:22-25; Job 3:11-16; Psalm 139:13-14 and the list continues
Adhesive: Tar replaces mortar Genesis 11:3
Blemish: Meat, Exodus 22:31; Skin, Leviticus

Whatever it is, God has got it covered. Men cooking, foot problems, draft dodgers, fashion, mercy killing, pranks. It is up to us to get in the Word and find a scripture that relates to our life and stand on it.

With all that is going on in our world, and you think of something better we can use we will. LJG just had to remind me when children threw something at my house, what am I going to do, go outside and have a prayer meeting? Well they are my neighbors and I am going to hand them over to God. I just found about twenty scriptures under neighbors. I will be reading and then I will find the one to lay on them. God is good all the time.

God Bless
LJG/recj

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home