Wednesday, May 16, 2007

SWEET PROMISES

Isaiah 43:1-10 (King James Version)
1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
5 Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
6 I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
8 Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
9 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
10 Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Oh how sweet it is to read the word of God and know that this belongs to me, to you to everyone, who calls on the Name of Almighty God, the Name above all Names, the Name of Jesus Christ.

My Father, who has redeemed me, paid in full for me what I owe. He has and does call me by my name, He knows me personally. I am His, I belong to Him.

When I walk through waters, He is right there with me. No matter now high the water, or how fast the water, He is right there beside me. Through the rivers, they shall not overflow me. I can walk through the fire, and not be burned; neither shall the flame set fire to me.

He is the Lord my God, the Holy One, my Saviour. He gave Egypt for my ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for me.

Because I am precious in His sight, and have been honorable, He loves me, therefore He will give men for me, and people for my life.

He tells me to fear not, that He is with me. He will bring my seed from the east and gather them from the west, He will say to the north, Give up and to the South, keep not back. He will bring His sons and His daughters from the ends of the earth.

Yes everyone that is called by His Name, because He has created all of us for His glory. He formed us; yes He made us each and everyone.

He tells us to bring the blind that have eyes but do not see, and the deaf that have ears and do not hear.

All the nations will be gathered, the people assembled and who among them can declare any of this, show us anything like He has done. If so let them bring forth witnesses, they may be justified or let them hear, and say, It is truth. [The Lord]

We are His witnesses, and His servants that He has chosen. We know and believe Him, and understand that He is Who He says He is. Before Him there was no God formed, and neither shall there be after Him.

Yes, we the ones, who call on Him and Know Him for Who He is, we are His witnesses. Oh what a joy to know the Lord and to know that we do in fact know that He is, was and always shall be, and there is no other.

God Bless
rECj/LJG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home