Tuesday, March 25, 2008

HELP ME TO STAND



Source: Christain Clipart

Isaiah 53,7 “He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows…He was oppressed and afflicted, yet He did not open His mouth.”

Oh, Lord help me to be as strong as You were.
When troubles come my way, let me stand.
When my heart is broken, let me stand.
When the world turns against me. Let me stand.
The attacks are strong and long. Let me stand.
When death comes to my door. Let me stand.
Pain comes to greet me. Let me stand.
When it seems there is no way out. Let me stand.
The bills are past due. Let me stand.
Clouds burst into rain with thunder over my head. Let me stand.
Be my example let me stand.
In your strength let me stand.
By Your power let me stand.
In Your comfort let me stand.
Wrapped in Your peace let me stand.

Let me stand in the present of the Almighty God of heaven and earth.
No matter what comes my way let me stand in You.
Let me open not my mouth with one word or complaint.
Help me to stand in You.

God Bless,
rECj/LJG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home