Monday, July 12, 2010

IN HIS PRESENCE IS GREAT PEACE

"You will seek My Peace, I will give You Rest. Come to Me with Your Heavy Heart, I will give You Rest. Sit beneathe the shadow of My Wings, I will Give you Rest. Seek My Truth and My will, I will give You Rest, In My Rest You will find the Peace You are Looking For. Come to Me, Sit at My Feet, Allow Me to Wrap My Love around Your heart and Your body, I will give you Rest! My Rest, My peace is none like the World offers you. Seek My heart and you will find My Peace there. Its ready to flow through you, and its ready for you to receive. I speak Words of Truth and Peace through you. Place your life in My hands and find the peace, joy and hope you are looking for. I love you with a non-judging love, with a pure love. You just have to surrender your will to mine and receive my Love for You. My promises are to be fullfilled through you, you will see My Glory and receive all that I have for You. Be obedient to My Word, and To My Father. For I knew You before I formed You in your mother's womb, I have plans for You, those plans are to succeed you, remember no weapon that forms against you shall prosper. Sit and dwell beneathe the shadow of My Wings, I will give You rest, I will give You Peace, and there You feel my great Love for You and shall See all what I have for You. "
Jesus

Angel
http://heartfireforjesus.blogspot.com/

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home