Monday, October 16, 2006

CURSE

AAAHH, caught you didn't I? You think I am going to ramble on about profanity? Well, I'm not. Keep on reading. You are going to blessed I am sure.

Romans 12:14, Bless them which persecute you: bless and curse not. Luke 6:24, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you. Genesis 12:3, and I will bless him that bless thee and curse him that curseth thee...Psalm 62:4,........they delight in lies: they bless with their mouth, but they curse inwardly.

All thru the Bible it speaks that God is the only One with the right to do any cursing. Now remember we are not talking about profanity. He cursed the fig tree and it withered. He cursed them that did wrong in His sight.

Yes, He still places curses on people, places and things of today. It is our place to bless others. Let God handle the curses.

1 Corinthians 4:12, and labor, working with our own hands: being reviled, we bless; being persecuted, we suffer it:.....

I am going to close with a several more scriptures. I think they speak better to us than I ever could.

Luke 6:22, Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
James 3:10, Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
1 Peter 3:9, Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are there unto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.

The more blessings we ask for others, the more blessings God gives to us. The greatest blessing of all: We will inherit the kingdom of God.

God's blessing to each of you,
LJG

SOURCE: King James Bible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home