Saturday, March 20, 2010

SATURDAY EDITORIAL

I lost my job...
I am not the victim I am the victor.
What Lord do You have in store now?

Faith in people will fail you at times.
My faith is in God, need I say more.

How will I pay the bills?
I shall not come up short.
I will not lack.
I will not want.

My job is to do the will of God.
I will get my job done.
I am blessed.

Sometimes people think bad things are happening to them, when in fact God is moving you to a new place. We have to keep our Joy and that Joy comes from the Lord.

One time I was going through [=remember GOING THROUGH--NOT STAYING=] something and I was down-really down. My daughter came to me and said Mom what is wrong with you, you are the one who is always holding on when things look the bleakest--get it together- she said. I have made some people think I was crazy because of my reactions to things in life. They think I am cold, uncaring, even mean. No it is none of those. I do not look to man, or for that matter to my own abilities, I look to my Creator.

So whatever is going on in your life today, look to the Father. If you put yourself in, He will take you out of it. If He put you in it, He will take you out of it.

Whatever is going on Praise the Lord! My joy comes in the morning. I lay down and go to sleep and when I wake my joy is there, do I leave it on the night stand or do I pick it up, put it on and go forth into the world.

The choice is yours.

God Bless Indeed
recj/ljg

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home