Wednesday, June 11, 2008

SPIRITUAL GIFTS INVENTORY

Ya'll I have been working on these questions for two weeks trying to get them ready for posting on our sites. We are sure ya'll have seen the mess I made with yesterday's and today. I have prayed, cried out to the Lord in pure desperation for help and let me let you He did send it to me. By shear divine intervention He sent me an e mail from a cousin of mine who lost her brother back in April I think it was and wanted me to put it on her page on my genealogy site. Oh yes I did have trouble getting the memorial page to be big enough to read this like on these questions. He just plain opened this hard head of mine and poured out the way for my mind and fingers to get it done.

Please forgive me if I have rambled and my sentences rambled on as well. I am just plain so excited I can't be still. Oh yes, my dear folks, GOD DOES ANSWER MY PRAYERS and ya'll's as well.

Let us all take a minute and SHOUT THANK YOU JESUS!!!

God's Blessings to each of you,

LJG

See what keeping His praise in our hearts, minds and on our lips will do for us?
Source: Christiansunite.com

For more questions please go to this url: http://journals.aol.com/momsfirstscreenn/FAITH/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home